About Me

My photo
I don’t know why I am doing this but I have to in the end to pass this course. I will try to speak about myself even though I don’t like to. I am very friendly and easy going with all my friends, but on the other hand I don’t like to speak or contact with new people. I don’t like to change anything in my life because changing anything will affect my schedule. Speaking about my schedule, its not a real schedule but it's what I do every day such as guitar training, bathing, praying, and what I call ‘’the computer time”. I have to do these things every day if I want to call it a day. I try always to be different from the others because I hate the people who keep acting like the others to be their friends or to look cool. This is my second year in the ADMC, and I am with a very nice group with professional teachers who I respect a lot. In the future I want to be a successful man who can do whatever he wants like traveling, living alone, buying anything.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Carboon Footprint

After measuring my carbon footprint in http://footprint.wwf.org.uk/ it showed that it’s 2.22.

Carbon footprint is the amount of greenhouses gases which we make every day, or in our life. I have the lowest rate between my friends in the class, and they all have the same rate with the average of 4.0. Everybody in this world has his own carbon footprint which he is responsible for. Even though the population is very small and we are a very small country, the UAE has the highest number in the carbon footprint per person.

I don’t know how to decrease my rate but I think that I have a good life style. I will describe each point about my carbon foot print:

Travel : I don’t travel a lot especially in this period because I have to study even in the summer. I think that traveling one every 2 years is a good thing and I don’t have to do anything about it. On the other hand I don’t use the bus because I have my car and it’s faster. Speaking about my car, I use my car 6 minutes every day because my house is near the college, and I stay in my house at the week end.

Home : my eating habit is very healthy compared to the others. I eat fish, and meat once every week because I am not a big fan of them. Egg and pasta types are my main food system, so I think that its normal.

No comments: