About Me

My photo
I don’t know why I am doing this but I have to in the end to pass this course. I will try to speak about myself even though I don’t like to. I am very friendly and easy going with all my friends, but on the other hand I don’t like to speak or contact with new people. I don’t like to change anything in my life because changing anything will affect my schedule. Speaking about my schedule, its not a real schedule but it's what I do every day such as guitar training, bathing, praying, and what I call ‘’the computer time”. I have to do these things every day if I want to call it a day. I try always to be different from the others because I hate the people who keep acting like the others to be their friends or to look cool. This is my second year in the ADMC, and I am with a very nice group with professional teachers who I respect a lot. In the future I want to be a successful man who can do whatever he wants like traveling, living alone, buying anything.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Global Warming Task 7

The whole world is facing a lot of problems in this period which could put the next generation in danger. The global warming is the most common problem in these days especially after the signs that we saw in the past five years. The best definition for the global warming is the greenhouse gas emissions. CO2 keeps the sun heating inside the planet which increases the earth temperature. Some people say that it will not be a big problem in the future because this is a normal thing and the temperature will fall down in the next years. On the other hand the scientists are warning the world if they keep ignoring the problem and saying that nothing is happening now.

The Problem:
The main cause for the problem is the greenhouse gas emissions and the CO2 is the most dangerous one because it has the most polluting gas (Causes of Global Warming Causes - Carbon Dioxide – paragraph 1 line 4). The CO2 is one part of the problems. The other gases which go to the air are dangerous too. If we look at the problem from another side we will find that the problem is from the humans themselves. By ignoring the problem and keeping using the factories and the others polluting things because we don’t want to lose our businesses, so we are the cause number one of the global warming (Fundamental Global Warming Causes - paragraph 4).

Solution:
because we are the problem. We have to stay together and think in a way to solve the problem and be sure that nobody will lose anything. Even if somebody is going to lose something, but losing money or a business will not be worse than losing or planet which our kids will be living in the future. Even though it’s easy to say it but doing this process will take a very long time because now we are in a very deep problem. Closing the old factories, using friendly fuels to the environment, or asking the people to decrease their footprints percentages(Http://www.globalwarmingsolutions.org/category/political-solutions). These steps may help and give our planet a chance to live.





Bibliography:

1 - "Causes of Global Warming Causes - Carbon Dioxide from Powerplants, Methane, Deforestation Cause Global Warming." Effects of global warming | Causes of Global Warming. 21 May 2009 .

2 - " Fundamental Global Warming Causes." Rainforests and Rainforest Animals, Their Ecology and Conservation. 21 May 2009 .

3 - Political solutions." Http://www.globalwarmingsolutions.org/category/political-solutions.

1 comment:

Hedley said...

Hi Adnan,

Only 2 citations.

Regards,

Hedley.